Another Eurotool invention to save space on the bench and provide the jeweler with storage at arms length. The Bench Apron attaches directly to the leg of any bench and takes about five minutes to install. Could have one on each side!
- Holds 38 tools: Pockets for pliers, tweezers, needle files and other small items; Loops for hammers or large shears.
- Plier pockets allow the head to show for easy retrieval.
- Made of a sturdy canvas with PVC backing
- Suspends from a 3/8″ rod which is attached to the bench by a bracket.
- Telscopic rod allows the Bench Apron to be pushed back when the bench is not in use.
- Great way to organize and get tools off the working surface of your bench.
- Measures 18″ wide by 23″ high
- Comes packed individually with rod, bracket and four screws.